Disclaimer: FanDuel sportsbook is now online in Connecticut and offers over 100 casino games within the sportsbook app.
Already available in states like Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Michigan, FanDuel Casino could soon be on its way to Connecticut, as well, thanks to a partnership with Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment. Newcomers to FanDuel’s online casino can try out all the games risk-free for a day for up to $200.
You’ll find a variety of games on the site, including slots, progressive and standalone jackpot games, roulette, video poker, blackjack and baccarat from a range of top software developers.
FanDuel has years of experience operating its daily fantasy sports site. That expertise is evident when it comes to its online casino app. Read on for more details about the app, welcome bonus and other promotions, and some of the online games you’ll find on FanDuel Casino.
FanDuel Casino welcome bonus
There are flashier welcome bonuses than FanDuel’s on the market, often including large deposit matches. But some of those offers can be pretty complex, and might leave you with less than you expected.
FanDuel’s offer is a simple, stress-free way to give the games a spin with little risk to your wallet. To qualify, you just need to create an account, make a deposit of at least $10 and try out the games. Play whichever games you like; there are no restrictions.
Once you place your first wager, the online casino will cover your losses for 24 hours. If you run into a losing streak, FanDuel will reimburse your net losses by adding an equal number of site credits (up to $1,000) to your account. Requires a minimum net loss of $5.
FanDuel defines net loss as the total dollars you wager minus your total winnings. Say you deposit $100 and wager the entire amount. If you end up with $25 at the end of the day, FanDuel will give you $75 in site credits.
On the other hand, though congratulations are in order if you end your session with $125, you won’t qualify for the offer because you had a net gain, even if you saw a few losses along the way.
FanDuel Casino promo code 2022
|Online Casino||FanDuel Casino Connecticut|
|Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Risk Free First Day||Up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
FanDuel casino bonus details
If you qualify, FanDuel will add site credits to your account within 72 hours. You can’t cash them out right away, but you only need to wager them once before your winnings will automatically convert to withdrawable cash. You have seven days to use your credits before they expire. You can use them to play any game you like, since all FanDuel games contribute equally.
There are a couple of points worth mentioning about this offer. First, you use any site credits before you use deposited funds. Second, your deposited funds are unrestricted and you can withdraw them at any time, even if you haven’t used all your site credits. This may not seem all that important, but if you have much experience with offers from other online casinos, you’ll know that it makes a difference.
FanDuel will lump site credits and withdrawable cash together when it displays your available balance at the top of the screen. If you click on that amount, a popup will open showing the two balances separately.
How to join FanDuel Casino in Connecticut
Signing up for a new FanDuel Casino account in Connecticut will take just a few minutes. On the site, tap the “Join” button at the top right of the screen. Enter your email, a username and a password, then click “Create account.”
Once you’re logged in, you’ll need to fill in your personal data, including your name, address, phone number, date of birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number. You can also enable two-factor authentication, which will make your account more secure. As soon as your information is confirmed, you’ll be ready to start playing online casino games.
Other FanDuel Casino promotions
FanDuel Casino offers a range of ongoing, weekly and daily promotions for regular players, including cash back and risk-free play. Promotions rotate frequently, so check back often to see the latest bonuses and free spin offers. Click the promotions tab to see current deals, which may include offers similar to these:
- Game of the Week Bet $50 and get $5: Opt in, wager $50 in one day on that week’s select game, and receive $5 in site credits. You can repeat the offer every day for a week.
- Tuesday Blackjack Warrior: Opt in to cover the whole month, then play any blackjack game every Tuesday to receive $2 to $250 in site credits. Wagers of $100+ earn $2; $200-plus will earn $5 … up to $250 for wagers over $10,000.
- Wednesday Risk-Free Slots: Opt in, and wager at least $25 on a select slot (such as Butterfly Staxx) to get up to $10 in site credit.
- Thursday Risk-Free Table Games: Opt in, and wager at least $25 on any table game from midnight to noon every Thursday and receive up to $10 in site credit.
- Friday Risk-Free Slots: Opt in to cover the whole month, then wager at least $25 on a select slot (such as Triple Diamond) each Friday and receive up to $10 in site credit.
Currently FanDuel Casino online doesn’t offer a loyalty program.
FanDuel Casino Connecticut app review
FanDuel’s app is available for Android and iOS devices. Years of DFS experience have given the company all the necessary tools to produce a top-notch, secure site. The app offers an immersive gaming experience and an extensive collection of mobile-optimized games, including slots, progressive jackpots, blackjack, roulette, video poker and baccarat.
You’ll have access to everything you need, including deposits and withdrawals, promotional offers, all of your account details and access to customer support.
To get the app, head to the FanDuel site on your mobile browser (be sure to choose the site specific for your state), and click the appropriate logo for your device. Follow the prompts from there to get the app for your device.
Best features on the FanDuel app
- Top-notch platform: FanDuel operates on the patented, award-winning GameStack platform from GAN, a worldwide provider of high-end software. The app offers a smooth, sleek, simple design and a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to navigate.
- Experienced, trusted brands: FanDuel has built a reputation of excellence over more than a decade of experience operating DFS, sports betting and online casinos. Global gambling giant GAN has an equally impressive background in software development.
- High-end content: Backed by all that experience, you’d expect FanDuel to provide a top-notch app, and that’s exactly what you’ll get. Along with a wide selection of casino games, you’ll have access to the same features as on the website.
- Range of promotions: In addition to FanDuel’s welcome bonus, you’ll find a variety of new and frequently updating promotions for existing players.
- Integrated usability: Switch between FanDuel’s online sportsbook and casino with just a click. You can also switch between FanDuel sites in other states while on the road, as long as you have accounts for other states where it operates.
Casino games on the FanDuel app
While other casinos may offer more games, FanDuel’s game library is filled with quality titles from software developers such as IGT, NetEnt, Bally, Konami and Evolution Gaming.
Along with plenty of slots and jackpot games, you’ll find a solid selection of video poker, blackjack, roulette and baccarat. Try the games out for free in demo mode when you’re logged in to your account and within state boundaries.
Slots make up the majority of FanDuel’s library. If you’re looking for something new, try one of FanDuel’s visually rich slots with a variety of up-to-date features, including expanding reels, thousands of paylines, cascading reels with multiple chances to win on every spin and more. Here are some popular real money online slot options:
- Lightning Horseman: This five-reel, 40-line game from Lightning Box Games with a return-to-player rate of 95.52% features four fixed jackpots and up to 600x your wager. Higher bets increase your chance to trigger jackpot play along with the payout size. The minimum $0.40 bet can pay a max of $2,500, while the maximum payout can reach $50,000.
- Eureka Reel Blast: Superlock Jackpot: From Shuffle Master, this five-reel, 50-payline game features stacked wilds, a free spin round and expanding dynamite that blasts open the Lock It Link feature for a chance at five fixed jackpots. This medium variance game has a minimum bet of 10 cents and an RTP of 96.4%.
- Butterfly Staxx: NetEnt’s 5×4 reel game offers 40 paylines with wagers ranging from 20 cents to $400. Stacked butterflies activate the respin feature, while the scatter symbols trigger a free spin bonus round. This soothing, visually stunning game has low volatility and an RTP of 96.80%.
- Chicken Fox: From Lightning Box Games, this 5×3 reel game has 25 paylines and a slew of fun symbols, including Granny Wilds, chickens of all shapes and sizes and a hungry fox. Scatters trigger a bonus game with a chance to win up to 5,000x your wager. This 2019 release has an RTP of 95.49%.
- Triple Diamond: This three-reel, nine-payline game is available in land-based casinos everywhere. IGT has optimized this version for mobile play. There’s nothing here you haven’t seen before, but it’s worth the trip down memory lane. Three triple diamonds pay off 1,199x your original wager. Bet from 10 up to 300 coins on this classic slot with an RTP of 96.5%.
Blackjack, roulette and more
If you’re interested in something other than slots, FanDuel has a solid selection of table games, including several variants of blackjack and roulette. Along with titles such as Blackjack Classic from NetEnt, Zappit Blackjack from Scientific Games and Multihand Blackjack, you can also try Blackjack Poker & Pairs. This game offers an optional side bet on whether you’ll receive identical cards at the start of the hand.
Available online roulette games include both American and European versions. Other table games include baccarat, Baccarat Professional Series, Casino War, Casino Hold’em Poker and Texas Hold’em Plus.
FanDuel Casino offers plenty of video poker games, including the popular Game King series from IGT. You’ll also find Five Play Draw Poker and Triple Play Draw Poker, also from IGT. Minimum wagers begin at $0.10.
Live dealer games are unlikely to arrive in Connecticut right away, but Evolution Gaming’s First Person series may be available. These games are modeled after Evolution’s live dealer games and feature the same layout and controls. The difference is that First Person games offer high-quality 3D animations instead of live streaming video, and RNG generates the outcomes, instead of an actual dealer.
These games will give you plenty of time to get used the feel of a real live dealer game. When the real thing arrives, you’ll be ready to jump into the action.
FanDuel online banking options
FanDuel Casino offers a variety of banking methods for safe and secure deposits and withdrawals. Whatever works best for you, you’ll likely find an option.
You can deposit using one of the following (minimum of $10):
- Visa/Mastercard credit and debit
- ACH e-check
- Skrill, PayPal
- Prepaid FanDuel Play+ card
- Online banking
- Wire transfer
- Personal check
Withdrawals at FanDuel Casino are available via the following methods:
- ACH e-check
- Skrill, PayPal
- Prepaid FanDuel Play+ card
- Online banking
- Check in the mail
Withdrawals by e-check or Play+ card will usually be complete within one to three business days. A check in the mail may take up to 10 days to arrive.
FanDuel online customer service
FanDuel offers a thorough FAQ that’s well-organized into topics like promotions, deposits and withdrawals. If you need more help, you can reach player support via email or phone. While FanDuel doesn’t offer live chat in every state, the option may be available in Connecticut.
Is FanDuel legal in Connecticut?
Yes. Online gambling is legal in the state of Connecticut for players 21 and older who are present within the state at the time of play. The FanDuel app includes built-in geolocation software that will monitor your location while you’re logged into your account. If you cross state lines, you’ll lose your connection.
FanDuel is licensed by the state of Connecticut and is subject to internal review in order to make sure operations follow laws and regulations that the state has set down. A full suite of responsible gambling tools is also available, ranging from setting limits to full exclusion from the site.
FanDuel Casino background
Beginning in 2009 as a daily fantasy sports provider, the FanDuel Group now offers a sportsbook, online casino, daily fantasy sports and online horse race betting around the globe.
In May 2018, FanDuel merged with Paddy Power Betfair. Now called Flutter Entertainment, Paddy Power also acquired The Stars Group and the Fox Bet brand. FanDuel’s sister sites include the former Betfair Casino NJ, now called Stardust Casino, and the new Stardust Casino PA.
FanDuel Casino FAQs
Does FanDuel Casino have a promo code?
No. You don’t need a casino promo code to qualify for FanDuel Casino’s welcome bonus. Just register for a new account, deposit at least $10, and FanDuel will cover any net loss with site credit up to None - Use Links.
How do I get the FanDuel app? Is it safe?
Yes. FanDuel’s app is safe and available for iOS and Android devices. Add an extra layer of security by adding a lock on your account that you can open with a PIN of your choosing. To get the app for iPhone, iPad or Android, visit the casino site, click the logo for your device, then follow the prompts.
Do I have to be in Connecticut to use the FanDuel Casino app?
Yes. Although FanDuel online casino is live in other states, each state has its own site. If you connect to the Connecticut site, you’ll need to stay with state borders to wager real money online.
What’s the minimum deposit at FanDuel Casino?
The minimum deposit at FanDuel is $10.
What is the easiest way to cash out wins from FanDuel Casino?
FanDuel offers a number of convenient banking options to make withdrawals, including direct bank transfer, Skrill, PayPal, FanDuel Play+ card, and a check in the mail. Most withdrawals will reach your account within two days. A check in the mail may take up to 10 days, though.