Disclaimer: FanDuel sportsbook is now online in Connecticut, and over 100 casino games are available within the sportsbook app.
Mohegan Sun Casino will likely soon be live in Connecticut. Partnered with the Mohegan Sun casino and resort in Uncasville, it offers a variety of slots and table games for mobile devices and computers.
New players will be eligible for two welcome bonuses: a no deposit bonus just for signing up and a matching bonus when you make an initial deposit. New and established customers will also benefit from Mohegan Sun’s Stellar Rewards loyalty program and regular promotions.
Keep reading for more about the welcome bonus, banking options for the online casino, customer service and the available games at Mohegan Sun.
Mohegan Sun Casino CT welcome bonus
Mohegan Sun offers new players two welcome bonuses: a $20 no-deposit bonus and a 100% matching bonus up to $1,000 when you make a first deposit. To qualify, head to the site to create an account and enter the Mohegan Sun bonus code MAXBONUS during registration. The no deposit bonus will be available as soon as the system can verify your registration information, usually within 48 hours.
For the deposit matching bonus, you’ll need to make a deposit within 30 days of registration to qualify. To get started, click the account menu and select the cashier option, then follow the prompts and make a deposit. Once the site verifies the transaction, your matching bonus funds will appear in your account.
Mohegan Sun Casino Connecticut bonus code October 2021
|Online Casino||Mohegan Sun Connecticut|
|No Deposit Bonus||$20|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $1,000|
|Last Updated||October 2021|
Mohegan Sun bonus details
The $20 no deposit bonus comes with a decent 5x playthrough requirement if you play only slots. The requirement goes up to 25x if you play blackjack, video poker, roulette or other table games. So, if you play strictly slots, you’ll need to wager $100 before you can withdraw any winnings. On the other hand, you’d need to wager $500 if you play table games.
The deposit match bonus has a 30x playthrough requirement when you play real money online slots, and rises to 150x if you play table games. Note that you’ll need to meet the wagering requirements within 30 days of your deposit.
Here’s an example: You deposit $50 and receive $50 in matching bonus funds. Within the next month, you’ll need to wager $1,500 ($50 x 30) on slots to meet the wagering requirements. If you play table games, you’ll need to wager $7,500 before your bonus funds will convert to withdrawable cash.
How to join Mohegan Sun Casino in Connecticut
To create an account at Mohegan Sun, head over to the online casino’s sign-up page, then click the green “Join now” button in the upper right corner.
You’ll need to enter your email address, a password and the code MAXBONUS to qualify for the welcome offer. When you move on to the second screen, you’ll need to enter your legal name, address and other personal data. Finally, check the boxes to signify that you’ve read and agree to the site’s terms and conditions and other legal requirements, and you’re done.
Stellar Rewards loyalty program
Mohegan Sun will automatically sign you up for the Stellar Rewards loyalty program as soon as you place a real money wager. Every dollar you wager online will earn a number of Stellar points, depending on the game, though you won’t earn points for bonus money play.
The more points you accrue, the more you’ll climb the five levels. The higher your level, the better the benefits. No matter what tier you’re in, you’ll earn one Stellar point at the following rate:
|Other Table Games||$4|
Be sure to check the promotions page for offers that award double, triple or even quadruple the number of points for select games.
The number of points you collect each month will determine your loyalty level. If you don’t accrue enough points to maintain your level the following month, you’ll drop down again. You can keep track of your points and progress under the Stellar Rewards link in your account menu. Here are the thresholds for the levels:
|Stellar Rewards Level||Monthly Points|
You can exchange points for cash — as well as perks such as gifts, concert tickets, sports tickets, comped hotel stays, and dining and limo transportation — at land-based Mohegan Sun locations in Connecticut, Atlantic City and Pennsylvania. The number of points that you need to redeem for $1 in cash will drop as you climb the tiers:
|Stellar Rewards Level||Points = $1|
Other Mohegan Sun promotions
Mohegan Casino offers a variety of promotions on a daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal basis. Check the promotions tab to see the latest offers, then opt in to get free daily spins on the prize wheel, entries into drawings and more. Here are some current promotions:
- $3,000,000 Daily Spin: Spin once a day for the chance to win up to $3 million.
- $1,500 Weekly Drawing: Ten randomly chosen winners will get $50, and 100 more will get $10.
- SG Digital $150 Cash Drawing: Play select games to receive entries into a drawing. You’ll get one entry for every 80 Stellar points. Prizes ranging from $5 to $150 will go to 75 randomly chosen players.
- Everi More Stellar Points Mondays: Receive double points when you play a specific game every Monday.
One or two promotions for VIP players are typically available, including chances to win luxury cruises and other perks.
Mohegan Sun Casino CT app review
NYX Digital Gaming, a subsidiary of Scientific Games, powers the Mohegan Sun online casino platform. The site is attractive and easy to navigate, and your account details are easy to locate. The games load smoothly, and you can expect to have a solid gambling experience no matter what operating system you log in on.
Play from the comfort of your own home on a PC or Mac computer, or from the convenience of a phone or tablet on Mohegan Sun’s dedicated app for iOS and Android devices.
To get the app, just head to the casino site via your mobile browser and register or log in. Next, scroll to the bottom of the page, click the operating system logo appropriate for your device, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Best features on the Mohegan Sun app
- Software: Mohegan Sun’s app works well for playing casino games on the go. Powered by NYX Digital Gaming’s award-winning OGS platform, the site offers everything you could want from an online casino. The site is well-designed and easy to navigate.
- Game collection: You won’t find the online casino’s full collection of games on the app, but you’ll be able to play many of the titles, including slots, live dealer games and table games from studios such as IGT, NetEnt, High 5 Games, SG Digital, Incredible Technologies, Everi and ReelPlay.
- Promotions: From the two-part welcome bonus to the monthly, weekly and daily promotions, to the Stellar Rewards loyalty program, Mohegan Sun provides a variety of perks to customers.
- Land-based partner: the Mohegan Sun casino and resort is world-famous. You can trade in your Stellar Rewards points for a range of perks at the land-based casino. And, if you’re in the area, you can take in a home game of the Connecticut Sun, the WNBA team that the casino owns.
Casino games on the Mohegan Sun app
Mohegan Sun Casino CT will take some time to catch up to its New Jersey counterpart, but it adds new titles often, and it likely won’t be long before the same range of games is available online in the new state.
Mohegan’s slots make up the majority of its game collection, and include everything from classic three- or five-reel slots with 20 paylines to games with expanding reels and the potential for thousands of ways to win.
If you’re looking for a chance to win a large jackpot, try a progressive game such as Siberian Storm, Cleopatra or Divine Fortune. If variety games are more to your liking, you’ll find a variety of Slingo titles, a dozen instant win scratch-off games and several virtual sports wagering games. Here are some top options at the online casino:
- Money Rain: This cash-themed game from Incredible Technologies is unusual because the symbols flip instead of spin. Winning spins (flips) occur when five or more matching symbols appear anywhere on the reels. The main 5×3 grid receives a boost from a sixth reel off to the side that spins randomly to increase your winning potential. Win up to 50 free spins in the bonus game.
- Atlantis Megaways: Mohegan’s newest slot from ReelPlay has six reels that display anywhere from two to seven symbols. The game features 117,649 ways to win, cascading reels, a respin bonus game and four fixed jackpots. Wagers per spin range from $0.20 to $100.
- Run Amuck: From High 5 Games, this whimsical game features bacteria-like symbols that populate, rather than spin, across a 7×7-reel grid. Cascading reels and cluster pays make up the trademarked Racking up Riches feature. Wagers per spin range from $0.20 to $400.
- Roller Wheel Money Roll: Incredible Technologies’ cash-themed cluster pay game has a roller wheel feature that can trigger on every spin, plus a free spin bonus game and four progressive jackpots. This high-variance game accepts wagers from $0.75 to $75.
- Triple Monkey: This fun slot, also from High 5 Games, has 720 ways to win, a free spin bonus game, the Find Your Fortune side game and a maximum payout of 5,000x your original stake. Wagers per spin range from $0.20 to $200.
Mohegan Sun adds to all of the excitement with its own special features that offer a potential to increase your winnings:
- Gamble: After a winning spin, wager against the house for a chance to double or quadruple your winnings.
- Select-a-play: Boost your bonus games with more free spins and a lower multiplier, or fewer free spins and a higher multiplier.
- Super bet: Click to select all paylines and get extra wilds and/or wild multipliers on your next spin.
- Up wild: Select before spinning and look for the up wild symbol, which can spread across all the reels.
- Slide-a-wild: Move the wild symbol from the first reel to any other.
Other than multiple variants of blackjack, Mohegan Sun also offers a selection of video poker titles and one version of baccarat. If you’re looking for roulette, here are some of the options you’re likely to find:
- American roulette
- French roulette
- European roulette
- Roulette Master: European Single Zero
- Player’s Suite Three Wheel Roulette
- Player’s Suite Double Bonus Spin Roulette
Blackjack titles include versions from IGT and NetEnt, Player’s Suite, Blackjack Xchange, Vegas Blackjack, 777 Blazing Blackjack and Playboy Bonus Blackjack.
You’ll also find multi-hand blackjack games such as Blackjack Perfect Pairs, Atlantic City Multi-Hand, Pro Monte Carlo Multi-Hand, and a number single-hand Atlantic City games
Mohegan Sun’s video poker library includes IGT standards such as the Game King suite and Draw Poker games, the full Regal Poker suite and more. You’ll also find the following available under the table game category:
- Casino Hold’em Poker
- DJ Wild Stud Poker
- Mississippi Stud Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em Poker
- Three Card Poker
Live dealer games
We don’t yet know whether Mohegan Sun CT will offer live dealer action. Its New Jersey site has live dealer games available around the clock, but the Connecticut site’s fate lies in the hands of state legislators and Evolution Gaming.
If live dealer games are legal, game studio Evolution will then have to decide if it will be cost effective to build a live streaming studio in the Constitution State. Players in the Garden State have access to the following live dealer games around the clock:
- Blackjack 24/7
- Infinite Blackjack
- Auto Roulette 24/7
Other NJ games are available between 11 a.m. and 3 a.m.:
- Three Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em
Free and real money casino games at Mohegan Sun
Even with Mohegan Sun’s welcome bonus, you may not be able to get to all of the games you’d like before you run out of bonus dollars. If that’s the case, you have another option. Other than live dealer games, all Mohegan Sun’s slots and table games are free to play in demo mode.
Of course, you won’t get to keep any of your winnings or contribute to any wagering requirements in demo mode, but you can test games out for free before you risk your own money.
Mohegan Sun Online Casino banking options
The online casino not only offers a range of banking options, it also provides the latest firewall and encryption technology to secure your data.
Mohegan Sun doesn’t set a limit on the amount you can deposit. Choose one of the following banking options to make a deposit:
- Mastercard or Visa credit card
- Mohegan Sun Play+ card
- Online bill pay
- VIP Preferred
- Cash at the casino cage
To make a cash deposit, visit the casino’s cashier cage at 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd., Uncasville, CT.
Withdrawals are easy, safe and secure at Mohegan Sun. To get started, click your account drop-down menu, select the cashier link, then choose bank account. Next, enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and select one of the following banking methods:
- Mohegan Sun Play+ card (immediately)
- PayPal ($100 minimum; immediately)
- Direct bank transfer (three to five business days)
- VIP Preferred (three to five business days)
- Cash at the casino cage (24/7)
It may take an extra 72 hours to process your request, depending on your payment method. The casino may contact you for more information, if necessary. The first time you use direct bank transfer, you’ll need to enter your checking account details.
Mohegan Sun customer service
Mohegan Sun maintains an up-to-date FAQ in its help center, which you can reach via the account menu. Online customer support is available 24/7 via a live chat link, toll-free phone number and email.
Is Mohegan Sun legal in Connecticut?
Yes. Online gambling is legal in Connecticut as long as you’re at least 21 years old and physically located within the state at the time of play. The Mohegan Sun app uses built-in geolocation software.
Mohegan Sun is licensed and regulated in partnership with the Mohegan Sun casino and resort in Uncasville. The online casino also provides a slate of tools for responsible gambling, including the ability to limit play, deposits and other options. Players can set up temporary and permanent exclusions, as well.
Mohegan Sun history
The Mohegan Sun brand has been lobbying for online gambling for some time. In 2012, the casino entered into a partnership with Resorts Casino in New Jersey. In 2015, the very first Mohegan Sun online casino launched in the Garden State. It took another half a dozen years before Connecticut passed legislation to allow online casino gambling.
Mohegan Sun is owned by the Mohegan Tribe of Connecticut, in partnership with Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment. The Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority operates the site.
The casino and resort in Connecticut
When it comes to premier destinations, the Mohegan Sun casino and resort in southeastern Connecticut is near the top of the list. Since its debut on Oct. 12, 1996, the property has become one of the largest casino resort complexes in the country.
It offers three full casinos, a poker room with 40-plus tables, two luxury hotel towers and spas, a family entertainment facility and the world’s largest planetarium. There’s also 130,000 square feet of retail shopping and over 45 restaurants, bars and lounges.
Not only can you see top entertainers performing live in one of Mohegan Sun’s three entertainment venues, you can also see the group’s very own WNBA team, the Connecticut Sun, in action during home games.
A second location, the Mohegan Sun Poconos, is in Pennsylvania.
Mohegan Sun Casino FAQ
Do I need a bonus code for Mohegan Sun Casino?
Yes. To qualify for Mohegan Sun’s welcome bonus, use the code MAXBONUS during registration.
Is there a Mohegan Sun app for my iPhone/iPad?
Yes. Mohegan Sun’s app is available for Android and iOS devices, and you can download it from the casino website. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the logo for your operating system.
Can I bypass the Mohegan Sun’s geolocation?
No. In order to wager real money online in the state of Connecticut, you must be within state borders. Mohegan Sun’s app uses built-in geolocation software. If you try to bypass the app, you’ll lose your connection.
Does Mohegan Sun have a minimum deposit in Connecticut?
No. The Mohegan Sun online casino doesn’t require a minimum deposit.
Does Mohegan Sun charge a withdrawal fee?
No. Mohegan Sun doesn’t charge fees for deposits or withdrawals. However, some banks may charge a fee to process your withdrawal. For more information, contact your financial institution.